The beloved WandaVision series has ended, but the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s phase 4 is in full effect with The Falcon and the Winter Solder! The highly anticipated series will give us 6 episodes of earth shattering action paired with amazing storytelling.
Anthony Mackie will star as Sam Wilson, also notoriously known as Falcon and Sebastian Stan will co-star as Bucky Barnes. We will finally get inside look at Bucky’s superhero talents as the Winter Soldier. The duo come together at the very end of Avengers: Endgame after Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) retires as Captain America. This comedy will be the ultimate test of their powers, as well as their patience.
Unlike WandaVision, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is not gracing us with two episodes in the same day. It will instead air 1 episode a week at an expected 50-60 minutes, which is slightly longer than the WandaVision sitcom. Here is the expected schedule:
- Episode 1: Available March 19 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
- Episode 2: Available March 26 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
- Episode 3: Available April 2 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
- Episode 4: Available April 9 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
- Episode 5: Available April 16 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
- Episode 6: Available April 23 — midnight PT/3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT
In the meantime, visit Falcon and the Winter Soldiers’s stories with Marvel Studios’ Legends, available on Disney+. It will provide you with an in-depth analysis of their character development as well their progression to Avenger-level skills.
And make sure you head over to Disney+ on March 19th to see Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!